Welcome back to our blog! Thanks for joining, so when we're not talking about our vegan ready meals, we love to shout about YOU, our beautiful community of plant-based peeps!
Today we are presenting the fantastic duo, Sarah and Spencer from Leicester, known on Instagram as @the.hungry.vegans
1. When did you start your plant-based journey and why?
Spring 2019, after many years of being vegetarian, we had our eyes opened regarding the horrors of the dairy industry, through social media, most notably Earthling Ed.
2. Is there a certain food you miss and what do you have as a plant-based alternative?
There are so many great alternatives, we don't miss anything!
3. What’s your go-to easy dinner?
We cook a variety of meals at home, we really love the Bosh books. Pasta is probably our go to meal.
4. Who is your favourite/most inspiring plant-based account to follow?
@littlelondonvegan is super friendly and helpful and writes great reviews.
5. Where do you see the future of Plant-Based eating?
Plant based eating will become the social norm, with vegan supermarkets and restaurants outselling the 'regular' ones.
6. Which EAT.PLNT meal would you like to try the most?
7. Do you have any advice you would like to give to those just starting a plant-based diet?
Be patient with yourself whilst you are finding your feet - don't give up if you make a mistake! Follow vegan accounts on social media and join supportive communities online and in real life to help give you inspiration!
Head to Sarah and Spencer's Instagram to see more tasty plant -based meals! https://www.instagram.com/the.hungry.vegans/
To see more Plant Journey's head to our Blog page! 🌱
Love the EAT.PLNT team,