Oh, how we do love the humble sweet potato here at EAT.PLNT. This guilt-free salad is packed with flavour, texture, and a delicious dressing. It's great to make up in advance, and you could even double the recipe so it lasts all week! We hope you enjoy and don't forget to let us know if you make it!
Sweet Potato and Quinoa Salad
(Makes 2 servings)
1 large sweet potato
1/2 cup dry quinoa
4-5 cups rocket/spinach or greens of choice
1/3 cup yellow mustard
2 tbsp maple syrup
2 tbsp nutritional yeast (optional)
1. Pre-heat your over to 375 degrees, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a reusable silicone mat.
2. Peel and cube the sweet potato. Next, place on the baking sheet and bake for 40 minutes, turning halfway.
3. In the meantime, cook the quinoa according to the packaged instructions.
4. In a small bowl, whisk together the mustard, maple syrup, and nutritional yeast.
5. Assemble your salad by topping the greens with roasted sweet potato, quinoa, and maple mustard dressing. The salad can be eaten cold or warm, choose your preference and dig in!
If you think this blog post was sweet enough, then make sure to subscribe to our blog for extra recipes!
This article was inspired by: https://www.karissasvegankitchen.com/sweet-potato-quinoa-salad/
🌱Please tag us in your photos! @EAT.PLNT
Love the EAT.PLNT team,