The condiment everyone loves – Mango Chutney! It’s the perfect vegan dip for ‘at home curry nights’. By vowing to no longer order takeaways, you are making a healthier nutritional diet for your family, just take a look at these wholesome ingredients! Plus you’ll save money whilst keeping up with the delicious taste! You’ll soon have everyone's vote on your cheaper and healthier idea. So what’re you waiting for?
Make this easy to follow dish by pairing it with our delicious Cauliflower Biryani!
Plus do you want to know the BEST part of cooking chutney rather than store-bought…? Well, it’s that you can freeze it for next time!
Prep time 10 mins Total time 40 Makes 4 servings
· 3 cups diced mango
· 1/2 cup finely diced red onion
· 1/3 cup golden raisins
· 1/3 cup brown sugar
· 5 tablespoons finely minced garlic
· 3 tablespoons finely minced ginger root
· 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
· 1/4 teaspoon salt
· 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1. Combine all of the ingredients in a medium saucepan, and set over medium-low heat. Cover the pan and cook for 30 minutes. Store the chutney in a sealed container.
Subscribe to find more wonderful food recipes, and don’t forget to tag us whilst your cooking this yummy food to get featured!
This article was inspired by: