Welcome back to our blog! This week we are introducing the wonderful Liv from Dorset! Also known as @livsveganeats on Instagram!
1. When did you start your plant-based journey and why?
About 4 years ago as I was already vegetarian and loved it so decided to take the next step! Also I find nutrition very interesting and the more i looked into it the more I realised that dairy isn’t actually good for you!
2. Is there a certain food you miss and what do you have as a plant-based alternative?
Nothing I miss any more as theirs an alternative for everything these days! I used to miss a good breakfast sandwich but there’s so many good bacon and sausage alternatives now that I don’t miss anything!
3. What’s your go-to easy dinner?
Pasta with soya cream and mushrooms!
4. Who is your favourite/most inspiring plant-based account to follow?
5. Where do you see the future of Plant-Based eating?
I see it being everywhere! Vegan cafes being normal so like one in every town and vegan options on every menu! The future is green 💚
6. Which EAT.PLNT meal would you like to try the most?
7. Do you have any advice you would like to give to those just starting a plant-based diet?
Try your best, don’t be too hard on yourself. Learn from any slip ups you may make and keep going!
Head to Liv's Instagram to see more tasty plant-based meals! https://www.instagram.com/livsveganeats/
To see more Plant Journey's head to our Blog page! 🌱
Love the EAT.PLNT team,