Hey fellow plant-based peeps! Our next plant journey is Jas from @littlepieceofvegan - how cute is her Pug! We love Jas' account on Instagram, she posts bright and colourful food photos with easy recipes and tasty food finds. Find out a bit more about Jas below:
1. When did you start your plant-based journey and why?
I’ve been vegan for 5 years - after watching ‘101 Reasons To Go Vegan’ on YouTube. I did a complete change overnight!
2. Is there a certain food you miss and what do you have as a plant-based alternative?
The only thing i ever missed was a dippy egg and soldiers, but I recently created a plant based version so I’m set now. (Here is Jas' plant-based dippy egg and soldiers post)
3. What’s your go-to easy dinner?
Stir fry, all day, everyday.
4. Who is your favourite/most inspiring plant-based account to follow?
Probably @earthlinged , his approach to activism is really inspiring.
5. Where do you see the future of Plant-Based eating?
It’s going to keep on getting better and better! :)
6. Which EAT.PLNT meal would you like to try the most?
7. Do you have any advice you would like to give to those just starting a plant-based diet?
Have fun experimenting with all the new foods you’re trying, but the easiest thing I found was to veganize my old favourite meals, small swaps make a huge difference in the beginning.
Head to Jas' Instagram to see more tasty plant -based meals! https://www.instagram.com/littlepieceofvegan/
To see more Plant Journey's head to our Blog page! 🌱
Love the EAT.PLNT team,