VE day is coming up soon, and what better way to celebrate than a toast with a tasty cocktail this Friday 8th May!
Below is our frozen EAT.PLNT cocktail - inspired by classic British cocktail flavours, gin & strawberries! This cocktail recipe is also delicious without the alcohol, so if you are looking for mocktail, we have written the alternatives below!
Frozen Strawberry Gin Cocktail Recipe
(Makes 1 drink)
- 1 large handful of frozen strawberries
- 1 small handful of ice
- 40ml of Gin (Don't include this for the mocktail version!)
- 1 Juice of half a lime
- Large splash of Prosecco (Replace this step tonic water/lemonade/soda for the mocktail)
- Blend all the ingredients together (except the carbonated drink)
- Pour into a cold glass, top with the Prosecco or alcohol free alternative
- Garnish with a wedge of lime and a strawberry
- Enjoy! 🍸
We hope you're having a good week, we can't wait to see your VE day cocktail creations! 🌱Please tag us in your photos! @EAT.PLNT
Love the EAT.PLNT team,