Our next plant journey story is from photographer and plant-based food blogger, Emma, aka @emmaharrelphotography. Emma, who is living in Brighton, has a beautiful food photography blog called Cook, Shoot, Share and she has recently reviewed some of our plant-based ready meals.
Check out her plant-journey story below and make sure you check out Emma's photographs on her blog!
1. When did you start your plant-based journey and why?
I started doing veganuary one year and it just carried on from there.
2. Is there a certain food you miss and what do you have as a plant-based alternative?
I'm still searching for a good cheese that melts well. I recently tried the Applewood Smokey Cheddar which may be my favourite so far.
3. What’s your go-to easy dinner?
Probably either a Chilli or Dal. I like adding all the extras like some guacamole, some crunchy iceberg, fresh chillies and lime with the Chilli or some poppadoms, a little carrot, cucumber & onion salad along with some chutney and pickles with the Dal.
4. Who is your favourite/most inspiring plant-based account to follow?
I love Anna Jones' account, her book The Modern Cook's Year is my go-to book for recipe and food styling inspiration. Her Instagram account is @we_are_food
5. Where do you see the future of Plant-Based eating?
It's really good to see so many more options at shops and restaurants that have appeared over the past few years. I'm looking forward seeing more of this.
6. Which EAT.PLNT meal would you like to try the most?
7. Do you have any advice you would like to give to those just starting a plant-based diet?
Easing into it and doing what works for you.
To see more Plant Journey's head to our Blog page! 🌱
Love the EAT.PLNT team,
Photo by Emma Harrell Photography