It's time for another plant journey story! We love hearing your stories, and how you have introduced more plant-based foods into your diet!
Today we have Darcie, from the Instagram account @thevegetarianlife_ - she loves how easy it is to become plant-based in current times!
1. When did you start your plant-based journey and why?
I was never really a huge fan of meat products in the first place. I always used to be quite fussy about the meat that was on my plate! Back in June 2018 I decided to try out a vegetarian diet for a couple of weeks to see how easy/ difficult it was and since that moment I haven’t looked back! Being a vegetarian has made me look at society and the way we treat it completely different! It is so much easier than I ever imagined (especially with the huge range of plant based products in supermarkets now).
2. Is there a certain food you miss and what do you have as a plant-based alternative?
One food I miss is sausage rolls! The quorn sausage rolls are so yummy that you wouldn’t be able to tell the difference though!
3. What’s your go-to easy dinner?
4. Who is your favourite/most inspiring plant-based account to follow?
@thelittleblogofvegan Her recipes always looks so amazing!
5. Where do you see the future of Plant-Based eating?
I can only see plant based eating becoming a more ‘normal’ way of life! It is so easy to become plant based today!
6. Which EAT.PLNT meal would you like to try the most?
7. Do you have any advice you would like to give to those just starting a plant-based diet?
Have a look on social media at other people’s recipe ideas and look in the supermarkets at the wide range of alternatives!
Head to Darcie's Instagram to see more tasty plant -based meals! https://www.instagram.com/thevegetarianlife_/
To see more Plant Journey's head to our Blog page! 🌱
Love the EAT.PLNT team,