Hey plant-based peeps! 👋 Welcome back to the plant journey feature!
Today we are featuring the wonderful Cat from Nottingham. Find her on Instagram here!
1. When did you start your plant-based journey and why?
I tried Veganuary in 2019 and loved it so for the rest of the year I was mainly plant based (Mon-Fri), in 2020 I did Veganuary again and decided to be full time vegan. Not turned back since!
2. Is there a certain food you miss and what do you have as a plant-based alternative?
Chicken nuggets I missed but the Quorn vegan ones and Fry’s ones are amazing alternatives!
3. What’s your go-to easy dinner?
4. Who is your favourite/most inspiring plant-based account to follow?
Her recipes are so easy and accessible. She’s my go to and I make her banana bread recipe every week!
5. Where do you see the future of Plant-Based eating?
I feel it’s come a long way in the past few years, people are now becoming a lot more conscious on health and environmental benefits of not eating meat therefore supermarkets and restaurants have to make vegan options more accessible which is amazing!
6. Which EAT.PLNT meal would you like to try the most?
7. Do you have any advice you would like to give to those just starting a plant-based diet?
If it seems daunting at first, try it once a week or just cutting out certain meats/dairy. Once you have it’s crazy how easy it is to make the transition and never look back!
Head to Cat's Instagram to see more tasty plant -based meals! https://www.instagram.com/thevegancat_x/
To see more Plant Journey's head to our Blog page! 🌱
Love the EAT.PLNT team,